Respect – Buffalo
Prevention Services Program
The Prevention Services Program consists of:
- 1 Supervisor
- 1 Prevention Administrative Assistant
- 1 Prevention Worker (Community)
- 1 Prevention Worker (Winnipeg)
- 1 Customary Care Facilitator
- 1 Cultural Liaison
- 1 Cultural Liaison Scaabe
The prevention program is a short term family focused program that assists families in crisis by providing support services to prevent children from coming into agency care.
The program is voluntary and strength based, which provides a range of prevention and early intervention services that includes but not limited to:
- Case planning that builds on identified strengths and needs,
- Strengthens healthy family dynamics,
- Reduces risk factors in order to prevent family disruption.