The Finance Department of Sagkeeng Child & Family Services is comprised of five dedicated staff members.
Our finance office is located at 27 North Shore Road Sagkeeng, Manitoba. The department provides financial services for the community office in Sagkeeng and the Winnipeg office.
The Finance Department operates according to the Financial Policies & Procedures of Sagkeeng Child & Family Services and is responsible to ensure that the Agency is operating in compliance with the Funding Agreements entered into with the Federal Government, Provincial Government and the Southern First Nations Network of Care.
The financial operations of the SCFS Finance Department include:
- Forecasting, preparing, monitoring the annual budgets,
- Preparing quarterly financial reports,
- Accounts payable,
- Payroll and benefits,
- Foster maintenance,
- Provincial Child Maintenance billings,
- Federal Child Maintenance billings and
- Yearly Audit preparation.